SSHpackage is our bundle package that includes popular wodSSH, wodSFTP, wodSSHServer and wodSSHTunnel.
SSHpackage will help you implementing complete solution for secure (encrypted) communication in your project. You can:
-make server side application with wodSSHServer
-accept telnet and ssh based connections for terminal access
-provide SFTP (secure ftp) for file transferring
-provide secure port forwarding between the client and 3rd applications
- make client side
- to remotely access to terminal using encrypted connection
- to authenticate using password or private key
- to execute commands on the server
- create interactive and unattended session with the server
- to upload and download files to the server
- browse remote directory structure
- create and delete directories and file
- paste data to remote files, or read them as string variable
- make secured tunnels with wodSSHTunnel to
- allow any non-secured application to connect to destination server through secure tunnel
- support both SSH1 and SSH2 protocols
- use internal compression - great for small bandwidths
components come with nice interface and samples that will show you how to use components. Help files are included in setup package as well.
Using this bundle you don't need any 3rd party programs to implement encryption - it's all here! No need for UNIX systems or separate SSH servers. You have it all!
wodSSHpackage is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-02-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003.
wodSSHpackage (version 2) has a file size of 1.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 48 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.